Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for my abdominal pain until I can see a doctor?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Abdominal Pain

It is difficult to answer the question without knowing the lacation of the pain, whether it is associated with vomiting, diarrhea, fever .
If the pain is in upper abdomen in the middle and there is no vomiting or diarrhea, and it is not very severe , you may try rantidine or Prilosec like capsules from the pharmacy.But if pain is persistent and there is vomiting and/or you have fever, see your md.

In brief: Abdominal Pain

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery