Are there any medications that can prevent my recurring bladder infections?

Antibiotics/cranberr. Best to find out if there is any treatable cause for your utis. R u drinking enough? Nightly Macrodantin (nitrofurantoin) can prevent recurring bladder infections. Some people find that cranberry juice or cranberry capsules can help to prevent them.
Urinary infections. Chronic urinary infections may be treated, but better to be prevented. Your doctor or a urologist will have suggestions to prevent or treat chronic urinary infections.