I was poked in the eye a couple days ago and it bruised fast . I wear contacts and glasses but today it's red swollen and watering . What is wrong ?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Depends

Was the poke to the skin and bone around the eye or to the eye itself.
? Is your vision ok? Is your eye light sensitive? If the eye is involved in any way, it is best to either see an er doctor or better yet an ophthalmologist to make sure there is nothing serious out of sorts inside your eye.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Richard Hector
Ophthalmology

In brief: Trauma

It may just a "bruise", traumatic inflammation.
You did not mention pain, so you contact lens protected you from an abrasion. It would be safer to go without your contacts until the redness is gone.

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Vicken Poochikian