My right eye hurts. It's sore. Hurts to blink or look upward. And when I rub my eye it looks blurry when I open it back up. What's wrong with my eye?

Foreign body. In addition to the other good advice, i would ask them to look under you upper lid for a foreign body.
Go see Ophthalmologi. You may have scratched your cornea or a simple infection. Possibly inflammation of internal structures. However, blurry vision is worrisome for something worse so you need to get seen immediately. Ideally, you'd get seen by your ophthalmologist or optometrist today rather than waiting but given that it's currently sunday, you may need to go to an urgent care facility or even your local er.