My urinary tract infection seems to be gone. Do I still need to take the rest of my antibiotic medication?

Yes. Excellent that you are no longer symptomatic, but does not mean that UTI has completely resolved. Antibiotics will also give you some protection from getting reinfected whilst bladder heals. You are at increased risk of getting another UTI during the healing phase. So it's a good idea to complete the course of antibiotics.
Certainly. Subsidence of symptoms, e.g., painful urination or fever, does not generally mean complete clearing of uti. Premature termination of drug treatment results in leaving half-dead (antibiotic resistant) bugs behind.