I received my lab results with absolute eosinophils at 0l (reference range 15-500 ul) , bilirubin total at 1.3 h(range 0.2-1.2), what does this mean?

Pathology

In brief: Nothing

When only a few cells are counted, as is the norm when nobody's really worried about them, zero is fine.
Bilirubin 1.3 means nothing apart from a clinical picture. The reference range is designed so that several % of healthies fall above it, and many folks have gilbert's non-disease in which it's always up some. Don't treat labs, treat people. Relax.

In brief: Nothing

Dr. Arnon Rubin