Can the daily use of activated charcoal during radiation therapy for prostate cancer help me?

I take care of many. Prostate cancer patients with radiotherapy, external beam and seed implants, and I have never used "activated charcoal" properly done, the risk of rectal bleeding at 2-5 years post treatment is <5% in my hands as i deliver treatment. Bleeding during radiotherapy is not commonly more than "worsened hemorrhoids". Do not understand rationale for charcoal, and do not use it. Talk to your doc; ask f.
Activated charcoal. Activated charcoal can be used in water filtration. There is no evidence that activated charcoal can help to aid in making the radiation work more effectively or prevent side effects. The most effective way of maximizing effect of radiation while minimizing side effects is to drink 64 oz water and keeping the patient's bladder consistently full and maintaining a low fiber diet treatment.