Is small bowel lymphoma curable?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Yes, but

Yes, lymphoma can be cured, especially if diagnosed and treated appropriately/early enough.
Cure in cancer typically means cancer free for 5 years, and not forever. The success rate depends on the type of cancer and stage(how advanced it is) at the time of diagnosis. I know this is vague, but hope it gives you some answer.. Good luck.

In brief: Yes, but

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: It is rare as

Hens teeth, hard to diagnose, but cure rates depend on its size, location, spread to nodes or extra-nodal tissues.
At presentation, may need a surgeon, but the curative treatment usually depends on the way it looks under the microscope, its markers, and chemo- bio- therapy.

In brief: It is rare as

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi