22 yr old female 5'7 weighing 217 pounds. I would like to lose 80-90 pounds safely. How can I do this?

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: There is NO

Fast weight loss, as it takes burning off 3500 calories that you don't take in to lose a pound.
Any program of proper nutrition, caloric restriction, increased activity/exercise and good support to learn how to lose weight and eat properly for the rest of your life to keep it off is a healthy weight loss program. Don't get your medical info from friends, tv or the internet. Metformin may help pcos.

In brief: There is NO

Dr. Jane Van Dis