Please instruct on proper way to do kegel exercises?

Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology
In brief: Squeeze Daily
The term kegel refers to pelvic muscles that tighten the pelvic floor. They close the 3 openings: urethra, vagina, and anus.
It's good to practice daily both quick squeeze & relax, as well as squeeze & hold (10 seconds) to optimize all functions of these muscles. Feel it just inside vaginal opening. Like any muscle regular exercise is necessary, otherwise "you'll lose it if you don't use it.".

In brief: Squeeze Daily
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Hard to do by typing
Hard to do that in this environment.
I suggest you look at the following websites that have very detailed instructions on how to do it. www.takethefloor.org (sponsored by the american urogynecologic society) and www.Nafc.Org (national association for continence) you could also see your gynecologist or find a pelvic floor physical therapist.

In brief: Hard to do by typing
Hard to do that in this environment.
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Dr. Mitchell Schuster
Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: The Proper way
Would require being in the office where the doc or physical therapist could touch your abdomen (to make sure these muscles were not being tightened) and your perineal area.
You can try squeezing your pelvic floor muscles in repetition several times a day -there are several regimens. I have patients do 3dets of 10 holding each squeeze upto 10seconds.

In brief: The Proper way
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Adam Levy