Is acupuncture temporary or permanent solution? (for: atopic dermatitis, stress, allergies, nasal congestion)

Acupuncture . Acupuncture is a skill and some acupuncturists are truly better at their trade than others. In good hands, and coupled with chinese herbals, a patient can have really good relief from most any type of condition. The symptoms you describe, however, sound like a combination of food and environmental allergies. You may want to consider eliminating cows milk and wheat from your diet too.
Temporary. Acupuncture is only a small part of traditional chinese medicine (tcm). In china it is often used for prevention rather than for treatment.A true tcm expert will probably start you on other remedies (herbs, rinses, topical applications, lifestyle changes) before using acupuncture. If you see a us trained acupuncturist, good luck.