If I have myopia and i don't wear glasses will my eyes get weaker ? And what do you think about contact lenses does it hart eyes in anyway

Dr. Andrew Dahl
Ophthalmology

In brief: No

Wearing or not wearing glasses at age 22 will neither accelerate myopia nor decrease its progression.
It will go along its natural history course without being influenced by glasses use/nonuse. Contact lenses are an excellent choice if you feel ou want better vision without the appearance of lasses. With proper care, contact lenses are generally safe.

In brief: No

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: No change

The eyes will develop whether or not an eyeglass or contact is in place.
It makes no difference to the development of the myopia. Contact lenses can be convenient and the only hurt likely is if you do not care for them properly and follow the wear schedule and cleaning schedule.

In brief: No change

Dr. Steven Seres