I couldn't donate blood as i was told my level is 11. What vitamins or medicines to use to bring the haemoglobin level up to a normal standard?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Options

A multivitamin w/iron, or prenatal vitamin w/iron can help.
Can also increase your red meat until #s up. Best option is to increase your dark greens (like spinach). Should take 2-4 weeks to improve if no ongoing bleeding. Good luck!

In brief: Options

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Luis Bendezu

In brief: See your doctor

The first thing to do is not to try to self treat but to find out why you're anemic.
Continue to eat a healthy diet and see your doctor to determine how anemic you are and if you're deficient or have another issue.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Luis Bendezu
Dr. Luis Bendezu
Dr. Jack Hinkle