I got surgery from heart outside of the country.My aorta, its root and valve have been changed.I have no insurance in the u.S , any recommend ?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Help possible

First off, not sure how soon you need to see a doc.
If you are in acute distress, you have no choice but either calling 911 or taking yourself to the nearest er. If not in acute state, there may be community health centers that have programs that would allow you to see specialists for free or at a reduced rate. At least, that's the option available here in spokane, wa. Inquire local chcs.

In brief: Help possible

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Kevin Considine

In brief: See local clinic dr

You should try to access medical care first through community clinic to help you get assistance in finding medical care.
Failing that you may need to go to er.

In brief: See local clinic dr

Failing that you may need to go to er.
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Primary care and cardiology doctors see some patients who are self-pay and have no insurance. One can call a doctor's office to explain the reason for needing medical care, to see if that is the correct type of doctor to visit, and to ask if such an uninsured, self-paying patient would be able to make an appointment.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology