I noticed 3 raised small lumps (like size of pea) near my left ear. I'm worried it's swollen lymph node. I had a raised pea-lump on bottom chin before?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Cannot diagnose

Without an exam and the ability to see these lesions cannot tell what they are.
If lymph nodes, they are probably doing what they are supposed to, cleaning up inflammation. See your local pcp if these continue or get larger.

In brief: Cannot diagnose

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: Monitoring Centers

Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food.
Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.

In brief: Monitoring Centers

Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Marsha Davis