What is the surgery where the bladder is shifted? Is it successful?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: I am not sure

I am not sure what condition this type of surgery would be done.
If you are talking about prolapsed bladder, there are different types of surgery. There is a sling surgery that basically involves putting a band around the bladder to support it. Whether it is successful or not in your case, you must be examined by gyn urologist and have your options laid out to you.

In brief: I am not sure

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Varies

There are a number of surgeries intended to reposition the bladder, usually done because of bladder prolapse (cystocele) and / or because of stress urinary incontinence.
Your physician would need to explain what if any procedure is needed for your particular symptoms and problems.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery