I have burning sensation in the sole of both the feet. It is like touching like a pin. What are the causes. I am non-diabetic person. Kindly advice?

In brief: Sounds like nerve

Have your doctor evaluate for possible tarsal tunnel syndrome or peripheral neuropathy.
Several potential causes. Maybe, get neurology consult.

In brief: Sounds like nerve

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Possible neuropathy

Neuropathy can happen as a result of trauma, or nerve damage due to the consumption of alcohol or certain medications.
Symptoms can range from a numbness and tingling sensation, possibly a burning sensation, to an uncomfortable painful sensation of the extremities. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the exact cause in order to get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Possible neuropathy

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat