Is oral clindamycin helpful for acne vulgaris? Already failed tx w/ doxy, minocycline, & azithromycin.

Don't do it. Taking oral Clindamycin after 3 other good antibiotics failed is asking for another failure and an episode of c. Difficile colitis or worse. I'm going to assume that topical Clindamycin plus benzoyl peroxide plus an adequate dose of an oral tetracycline was a failure. Your next option is a trial or spironolactone with other rx or a dermatology consult for Isotretinoin -- if the latter, be brave!