How fast can I make my flea bites go away?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Depends...
...On how many you have and how long you've had them. With aggressive treatment by a dermatologist, they can clear in as little as a few days, but no reputable doctor can pinpoint a timeframe; everyone responds differently to treatment.
Obviously, you need to make sure the source of the fleas has been eliminated so you don't get a whole new set of bites after the present ones clear.

In brief: Depends...
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology
In brief: Itchy bumps
All insects contain materials, in their saliva and hairs, that can irritate human skin.
A reaction to an insect is related to how allergic you are to that particular insect. Some people have no reaction, while others have huge red bumps that last for days, or weeks. Prevent insect bites, by using sprays and clothing, and treat with oral antihistamines and cortisone creams. If bad, see a doctor.

In brief: Itchy bumps
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein