What happesn if I use fuciderm gel prescribed by vet on my face to treat infantigo?

In brief: Please don't

Here are human warnings for this product: 'human risks: Betamethasone 17-valerate can be absorbed percutaneously and may cause temporary suppression of adrenal function.
Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the gel to your dog. Corticosteroids may produce irreversible effects in the skin; they can be absorbed and may have harmful effects, especially with frequent and extensive contact or >.

In brief: Please don't

in pregnancy. Avoid getting the gel into your eyes, since it may cause stinging. If this should happen wash with water. Keep Fuciderm® out of the reach of children." Product indicates that it should only be used for the dog it was specifically prescribed for (not another dog).