What are good ways to overcome my addiction to tarot cards?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Tarot cards

What are you looking for from the tarot cards? Advice? Predictions? How are your relationships with live people you can talk with and enjoy doing things with? These are crucial issues for you.
You've seemingly noticed that one activity is receiving an inordinate amount of your time. I know of no 12 step group specifically for tarot card users, but personal counseling may help you move on.

In brief: Tarot cards

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Some say that all

Addictions have some things in common (and some things unique to the object).
The 12-step approach may provide help for a wide range of objects. They have the best record of success in alcohol & drug addicts. You might want to find a meeting and ask them for advise with your issue. Otherwise, if you want one-on-one, see a cbt psychotherapist to approach it as a behavioral problem. Help is there!

In brief: Some say that all

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel