Are there any OTC drugs like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for ADHD focusing issues?

Not really. Some people find that caffeine helps them, but there are no medications as potent as Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and other stimulants available over the counter. Lots of products advertised on the internet as "natural" treatments; nearly all contain various forms of stimulants. Better to know what you're taking and what the dose is.
ORG meds. None.They are all prescription medicine. Omega3 may help a little.