Is there anything aside from medications that I can use to treat urinary incontinence?

Surgery an option. If it is stress incontinence (leakage caused by coughing, sneezing, laughing, jumping), the treatment may involve a simple outpatient surgical procedure known as a "sling" or tvt (tension-free vaginal tape) if it is. If it is urge incontinence where the patient gets a strong urge to urinate but starts leaking before reaching the bathroom, and meds have failed, a device called interstim may help.
Many options. Medications are a typical treatment for urge incontinence. Other options for urge incontinence are neuromodulation: ptns is a nerve stim appplied weekly at the ankle, or interstim, an implant at the lower back. Botox injected into the bladder is indicated for certain types of urge incontinence. Stress inconitnence can respond to kegels, physical therapy or minimally invasive surgery.
Kegels & more. While we initially recommend kegel exercises to strengthen pelvic muscles that stop the flow of urine from the urethra, don't give up should they fail. If you leak with cough or exercise, you may have stress incontinence and a minimally invasive procedure called a urethral sling works wonders. If urine comes with urgency then medication may help. Most importantly, confide in your doctor.