What is the best way to find an expert psycho-pharmacologist to treat treatment resistance depression in bipolar disorder?

Try Psychology Today. If you are looking for a psycho-pharmacologist, take a look at psychology today's website. There are profiles of psychiatrist & psychologists from around the country including a description of their specialties. Many have their profiles certified by the website.
Psychopharmacologist. Psychiatrists are the physician experts in psychopharmacology. Board certification in psychiatry includes this, and no additional certification is needed. You could try psychology today listings, but also contact your local psychiatric association: http://www.Psychiatry.Org/network there's also a database of self-identified psychopharmacologists at: http://tinyurl.Com/omqmhr6.