How can I release my anger?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Anger

Try to be tactful, direct, non-defensive and stick to the facts of your experience.
Also be aware that anger often hides more fundamental feelings that need to be expressed. Best.

In brief: Anger

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli

In brief: Releasing anger

One simple tip- count to ten before acting on the urge to impulsively harm someone physically or emotionally.
Reduce anger by deep breathing. Breath in deeply & slowly through the nostrils. Hold air in lungs for a 5 count before slowly exhaling through an open mouth. Repeat until you cool your jets. Focus on your breathing not what is making you angry. Cognitive behavioral therapy is excellent for.

In brief: Releasing anger

for dealing with anger problems. Getting physical through aerobic activity is an excellent way to help keep anger in check. There are more serene ways to do it – including tai chi, qi gong, acupuncture, massage & meditation. Avoid drugs & don't look alcohol as a solution.
Dr. Andrea Brand