How long is it supposed to it take for a molar pregnancy surgery to get done and what are the procedures?

Dr. Donald Cohen
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Question

I don't know and have never heard of a molar pregnancy surgery having been in dentistry for over 39 years.

In brief: Question

Dr. Donald Cohen
Dr. Donald Cohen
2 comments
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
It will depend on the details of the size location and nature of involvement of structures. Some can be very large and involved. Best to discuss the details of surgery with the doctor doing it.
Dr. Aaron Roland
This is not a dental problem, but is an obstetrical one! The treatment is essentially the same as a suction abortion in most cases. From UpToDate: Hydatidiform mole (HM) is part of a group of diseases classified as gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD), which originate in the placenta and have the potential to locally invade the uterus and metastasize.
Dr. Adam Levy