How can I treat facial injuries and disorders?

See a MD. That's a very vague question. Any specific answer will require a more specific question...
ER or surgeon. Either the er for an acute injury, or a facial plastic surgeon or general plastic surgeon should be able to help you out.
You shouldn't. In many cases going to the er is the best answer. If it is not a recent trauma, make an appointment with your board certified plastic surgeon.