Wisdom teeth coming out next week so scared? And after 7 day he will remove 2 (one at the top the second on the bottom) with local anesthesia how bad will it be ?

Dr. Steven Koos
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Why not have

All of them done simultaneously with sedation so that you don't feel anything and so that you only have one procedure, and one healing period and you are all done? Best to see an oral surgeon for this though - sounds as though this was not the plan, but may be in your best interest.

In brief: Why not have

Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology

In brief: Talk to Dentist

Most teeth extractions can be done under local anesthesia with a cooperative patient.
If there are especially impacted teeth then some sedation might be indicated. I don't even remember the procedure after a little dose of valium. If you have concerns please contact your dentist and discuss these fears with him. Good luck. A general anesthetic will clear very quickly (within hours).

In brief: Talk to Dentist

Dr. Vikram Patel