Is sleeping late and fatigue a symptom of something?

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry

In brief: Sleep test

All of your symptoms may indicated sleep problems that can be life shortening or life threatening.
While it may appear you have slept well, you may may have significant periods of apnea's and hypopnea's occurring. The only way to know if there are serious problems is with an overnight sleep test. I encourage you to seek help.

In brief: Sleep test

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Robert Nelson
Agree with Dr. Aragona. Those symptoms are also common in depression or avoidance of emotional conflict. They can represent a thyroid imbalance as well.
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Many possibilities.

There are innumerable medical, nutritional and emotional conditions that include being tired as a symptom. These range from simple issues to those far more complex.
A good checkup and blood testing would be a good starting point. Could even be depression?

In brief: Many possibilities.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Vicken Poochikian