Can you say if it could living a vegetarian diet without iron supplements make me infertile successfully?

Pathology

In brief: No

It'll probably just make you sick.
Perhaps very sick, especially if you're a strict vegetarian and don't supplement with this and other nutrients. You describe yourself as fifty years old, and I am wondering why you are asking about something to make you infertile. Please forgive me if I have misunderstood your question. If you're considering "going veggie", get a scientific dietician's advice.

In brief: No

It'll probably just make you sick.
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Do you want

To be infertile? No, it won't make you infertile, but if you don't ingest sufficient iron you will develop an anemia.
You can get adequate iron in your vegetarian diet -- talk w/a registered dietitian.

In brief: Do you want

Dr. Jane Van Dis