Can you have pseudo seizures in your sleep and foam up blood and have very shallow breaths and very slow heart rate please answer asap?

Dr. Shin Beh
Neurology

In brief: No

Pseudoseizures don't cause bleeding from the mouth (unless you bite your tongue, which is quite unusual for a pseudoseizure) or a slow heart rate.

In brief: No

Dr. Shin Beh
Dr. Shin Beh
Dr. Colin Sanner
I agree with Dr Beh, and furthermore, I have never heard of nor seen a pseudo seizure occur during sleep!

In brief: Not pseudo-szs.

I think we all are concerned regarding your description, as i think you are having nocturnal seizures, and you require anti-epileptic treatment.
Go to a nearby medical school and visit the neurology clinic. You may benefit from an ambulatory eeg or even a few days of inpatient observation with video recordings.

In brief: Not pseudo-szs.