I have been HIV positive for six years and I find it hard to get the results I want in the gym. Should I try anabolics. I take truvada (emtricitabine and tenofovir) prezista norvir?

Hard gainer. Trying anabolic steroids is your business in today's world, though it may be illegal and cheating. I've been around gyms for decades and most guys who try them regret it. You may do something you regret for the rest of your life, and who wants tiny testicles? Use creatine & a protein supplement first, and remember most people admire definition over bulk. Photo Guy is HIV+.
Find a good HIV doc. Well first its a great regimen. I have all my HIV positive guys tested for free/total testosterone. The rates of hypogonadism are simply amazing! i prefer to use testosterone cypionate im twice a week. Blood levels need monitoring. If your losing weight human growth hormone is very very effective. Anabolic steroids like Oxandrolone work well too. Appetite can be increased w/ marinol/megace.
Hormone dangers. No. Hiv by itself can age you into male menopause too early. You do not want to make this worse. Any good HIV specialist should be watching your testosterone and other health markers on a regular basis.