I have been getting bloody urine/nosebleeds on/off for 4months. I saw a urologist and no UTI was detected. The CT scan of my abdomen/pelvis was ok. I have bruising with malaise and pain and stiff cold digits. I also have a butterfly rash on face. My bladd

Possibly. Certainly your symptoms are not normal. I would encourage you to see you physician again for further tests.
Suggestive. Need to check platelet number and function. See a rheumatologist, hematologist. Butterfly rash is very suggestive. Check blood tests cbc, ana, esr, ds-dna.
Rheumatology. You have a lot of issue that point to something wrong with your blood. I think its time to see a rheumatologist and perhaps a hematologist. I hope it works out.