My mom has pancreatic cancer that started spreading to liver. Her oncologist not sure if continuing (gemzar) chemo would benefit her. Any suggestions?

Probably not. Your question implied that she developed liver metastasis while on gemzar (gemcitabine). If so, it is not llikely that continuing Gemzar (gemcitabine) alone will be helpful. She should speak with her oncologist about newer and more promising chemotherapy regimens such as adding nab-paclitaxel or trying folfirinox. Recent studies have shown encouraging results!
Get 2nd opinion. I'm sorry to hear about your mom's diagnosis. Cancer spreading to other organs is not a good thing. If she isn't ready for hospice, get 2nd opinion. 3rd if necessary. Good luck!