Bumps on both big toe knuckles hard skin on top and it feels like a hard little rock is on the inside also. No pain unless i wear shoes that rub on it?

In brief: Bone spur

It sounds like you have developed a bone spur. Best to be seen by a podiatrist for exam.

In brief: Bone spur

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Bunion pain

Sounds like the beginnings of bunion deformity pain.
A bunion is a deformity of the great toe joints where they are crooked instead of straight. The best thing to help is to continue wearing wider shoes or off-load those areas and taken antiinflammatory medication for pain. If nonsurgical treatment fails, you'll need to see a podiatrist for consult. Hope this helps and best of luck!

In brief: Bunion pain

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Welcome, if you have other questions please let me know and if you can, please follow my profile or vote for me. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!