4 therapists said i can't be aspergers bcause of my socials skills(wiich is only my teacher persona mask).What cause me to be an "aspie by choice" then?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Mental Health

I am most curious what the four therapists diagnosed you with.
Did they have another personality trait or disorder or condition that they felt described you better?

In brief: Mental Health

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Anxiety

Difficult to say but possibly you are conflict avoidant or not comfortable relating or being close to others.
Psychotherapy can be very helpful in understanding what is interferring. If you are withdrawing by choice you are probably feeling anxious to let others truly know you, thus the "personal mask". You probably need to learn how to let go and let yourself be vulnerable. Best wishes.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli