Do I have to get some blood tests before doing a thoracic spine MRI without dye?

Typically not. Because there is no dye being used, lab tests are not usually required for the scan itself. That being said, many of the conditions that would prompt a doctor to request a thoracic MRI would also lead him or her to request lab tests as well.
Not usually. There is no need to get a blood tests for a non-contrast spine mri. However, if there is a chance that contrast might be used during the test, it's probably easier to get a simple kidney function test before having the scan, rather than having to come out, get the test and reschedule.