If penis wore with condom touches vagina, any chances of pregnancy?

How to get pregnant. Nope. Not at all. I would wish for you the chance to review the basics of sexuality and health. This is a very basic question. To get pregnant is a female must be ovulating and be exposed inside her vagina to fresh semen.
Probably not, but. There are ways to reduce chances to conceive, but none are absolutely certain. You are almost certainly safe - but life does surprise us from time to time. Don't worry. Be well!