Do I have to get some blood tests before doing a laser treatment of leg veins?

It Depends. First, it depends upon which type of laser treatment you are referring to: treatment of superficial spider veins vs endovenous ablation of incompetent superficial veins. For the former, likely not necessary. Before endovenous ablation, depends on a patient's comorbidities, current medications (e.g. Warfarin). For specific recommendations for you, consult with your primary physician.
No blood tests. Lasers can be used to treat leg spider veins, although sclerotherapy is usually more effective. No blood test is needed before spider vein laser treatment. Endovenous laser ablation can be used as an alternative to stripping to treat underlying veins such as the great saphenous. In this situation, a blood test might be indicated if there was concern about an underlying risk for blood clots.
Rarely. Blood test depend on the treatment being considered and medical history. For endovenous laser treatment usually no test are necessary. Occasionally patients with risk factors for a DVT may need blood test to better understand their risk because the laser treatment has a very s small risk of dvt. For surface laser treatments and sclerotherapy of spider veins blood test are almost never needed.
Usually not. For spider veins on the skin nothing is necessary. For laser treatment to close the refluxing valves and remove the varicose veins, I do not routinely get blood tests even with patients on blood thinners. I do obtain a baseline ekg on anyone over 40. The endovenous technique is done under tumescent anesthesia and, therefore, the patient is awake. It would be rare to obtain blood tests.
It depends. Possibly no tests but if you are to undergo anesthesia some basic tests such as a pregnancy test, if female, may be required .
Not usually. For most people, there is no need for routine blood testing before laser treatment for varicose veins. The only exception to that would be if you have had a personal history that is suggestive of abnormal blood clotting, if you have a strong family history of blood clotting in close relatives, or if you know that there is a thrombophilia (blood clotting disorder) that runs in your family.