5 years of Synthroid I stopped and started levoxyl (thyroxine) for a good 3 weeks then stopped took armour back on Synthroid did cause my hair to fall out?

Thyroid medications. Your replacement dose of thyroid is decided on the basis of blood test and should be stabilized based on a particular type and preferably same manufacturer changing types and branding can result in variable levels and can effect hair loss there are generally no reasons to switch thyroid medicine unless a good reason established by your physcian.