Can post nasal drip cause constant feeling of something stuck in throat for 3 months? Goes away when i eat and for a min after brushing nack of tounge

Dr. Jon Aoki
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Possible, see more

The feeling of "post nasal drip" associated with the feeling of something in the throat (often call "globus symptom") may be due to excessive mucous production such as with a cold or allergies however it is often that the mucous accumulates in the throat because it does not pass through the esophagus to your stomach smoothly.
This is the case in patients with esophageal reflux due to esophageal spasm. Other reasons for swallowing disorder are strictures, tumor, achalasia, diverticulum, or altered anatomy. You may need to see doctor to evaluate this problem.

In brief: Possible, see more

Dr. Jon Aoki
Dr. Jon Aoki
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See ENT

I would recommend you see an ear, nose and throat specialist to see what can be done about your post-nasal drip.

In brief: See ENT

Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Jack Hinkle