I have a lot of stomach pain when i eat and recently blood in my stool, do I have ulcers?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Possibly

This situation requires immediate attention.
See your doctor asap. If you have none, consider an er visit. An ulcer will not cause red blood in the stool. That is a lower GI problem. Ulcers cause black or tarry stools.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Larry Greenbaum
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Red blood - lower GI

Red blood in your stool is usually from a lower GI source such as the colon or rectum. This could be due to hemorrhoids, polyps, or other problems, and may not have anything to do with your stomach pain.
You should see a doctor to get this sorted out.

In brief: Red blood - lower GI

Dr. Larry Greenbaum
Dr. Larry Greenbaum
Dr. Mohammed Shafi
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: ABDOMINAL PAIN

Abdominal pain with lower ge bleeding can be due to colitis, hemorrhoids and peptic ulcer disease.
You should see a gastroenterologist for sigmoidoscopy.

In brief: ABDOMINAL PAIN

Dr. Mohammed Shafi
Dr. Mohammed Shafi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian