Do doctors see a lot of patients with nose injury?

I do. An ear nose and throat doctor sees a lot of patients with nose injuries. Plastic surgeons do as well. It is important when treating a nose injury to treat not only how it looks but how it works.

Related Questions

What type of doctor should I see about an old nose injury?

Depends. If there is a functional problem, for example, not being able to breathe through the nose, see an ent. If there is a cosmetic deformity, either an ENT trained in facial plastics or a plastic surgeon. Read more...