I'm on miralax (polyethylene glycol) and dolcolax by doctors. I want to have sec but will sex make me constipated? Or are they not related?

Dr. Imran Saeed
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Not related

Sex should not affect your constipation as there is no relation.

In brief: Not related

Dr. Imran Saeed
Dr. Imran Saeed
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: It shouldn't

But, since we can influence our body's functioning greatly by what we believe - especially if we feel anxious about it (self-hypnosis), it is possible you can experience such a symptom. Ask a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, teacher, librarian to help you learn more about the different systems for digestion & sex until you believe there is no connection.
Then, relaxed, you won't be constipated after sex.

In brief: It shouldn't

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Adam Smith