Do doctors see a lot of patients with chronic pain?

Dr. Robert Apgar
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Hard to say
Chronic pain is sometines difficult freat asdequately.
Treatment must be multifaceted. Looking for cause and a treatment modality that allows patient to function in society in a productive manner. Many physicians ignore pain and refer to pain specialist who pushes pills. This promotes abuse and is not always best answer. Having a good patient relationship with trust and understanding best way.

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Robert Apgar
Dr. Robert Apgar
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Chronic pain common
I cure all kind of chronic pain and other disorders using an east/west therapy called nbe without drugs.
Check out thousands of cases from radio shows, youtube and patient letter testimonies posted on cowww.Drtong.M. Most patients felt dramatic relief with their very first nbe treatment. Learning lifestyle and diet modification can result in a long-term cure.

In brief: Chronic pain common
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Dr. Yee Wing Tong