I pulled out my back lifting a box and i think it's a pinch nerve. What should I do to help or get rid of the pain?

Dr. Lali Sekhon
Neurosurgery

In brief: PT

If there is no leg pain it may be a lumbar strain.
Over the counter medications and pt are a good start.

In brief: PT

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Nerve or muscle?

You mention a pinched nerve, but you don't say what symptoms you are having except pain.
It's important to know if the pain you have is being caused by pulled muscles or truly a nerve problem because the treatments are quite different. It would be advisable if rest, heat and anti-inflammatories are not helping to see doc to help determine which it is and then have an appropriate course of action.

In brief: Nerve or muscle?

Dr. Eric Weisman