I had swelling in my hands and ankles and feet.I told my doctor about the swelling in my feet and he said that's part of pregnancy.But what about hand?

In brief: Could be Pregnancy

As your fetus develops, there will be pressure exerted on the big veins, which return blood to the heart (the vena cava).
This is particularly true after lying on your back for a time. Although more commonly seen in the lower extremities, pressure within the vena cava can slow down return from the arms as well. Try sleeping on your side, with a pillow to help hold your position.

In brief: Could be Pregnancy

Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Swelling Pregnant

Yes. All extremities can be swollen late in pregnancy.
This is normal.

In brief: Swelling Pregnant

This is normal.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian