Sore throat by uvula. Burning sensation. Hard to swallow. Causes? Treatment?

Viral or bacterial. Throat infections can cause an enlarged and painful uvula. An inspection and possibly a culture is appropriate. Viral URI needs symptomatic rx but strep throat would require antibiotic coverage to avoid future kidney and/or heart complications.
Bacteria/virus. More than strep can cause this, and r treatable. A throat culture should b done . If bacterial sensitivities will b done & proper antibiotics can b rx'd.If viral treat synptomaticly.