Any suggestions...Brown discharge days before period, lower abdominal pressure, excessive tiredness, discharge from nipple, pain/discomfort abdomen.

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Normal

Unfortunately, the elevated Progesterone levels that dominate the latter part of the menstrual cycle before the period can cause all of these symptoms.
I'm a little concerned about your nipple discharge, however, and would definitely see a health care provider regarding that as can be a sign of a brain tumor, and isn't part of normal cycle. There are hormonal treatments (birth control) that help.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See an OB/GYN

These symptoms are disturbing.
Test yourself using urine test strips for pregnancy. If negative you should definitely be seen and examined. Good luck.

In brief: See an OB/GYN

These symptoms are disturbing.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Adam Smith