Eevery couple months I have a spell where i get light headed dizzy and weak that i assume is my blood sugar dropping. Should i be concerned?

In brief: Only way to

Know for sure is to measure it when you have symptoms.
But it could also be low blood pressure or anemia. Have it checked out by a doctor.

In brief: Only way to

Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Don't assume

As hypoglycemia is vanishingly rate.
Symptoms include nervousness, sweating, hunger, anxiety, blurred vision, fatigue, fast heart rate, etc. -- however unless you have diabetes and are on Insulin or other medication, have renal or liver disease, cancer or prior stomach surgery -- then true hypoglycemia never occurs in human beings. If it a very frequently and incorrectly made diagnosis.

In brief: Don't assume

As hypoglycemia is vanishingly rate.
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Eric Weisman